Hello my beautiful kids,
Below you'll find a list of links for your viewing pleasure!
BEGIN MONDAY, 1st Week of Summer:
► MONDAY MORNING start a file titled: SUMMER VIDEOS on your desktop.
1. EVERYDAY pick either 1 (one) video, half hour or longer, or, a combination of short clips within the same subject that equal half hour or more.
2. View video/s.
3. WRITE a paragraph, to a page summary about the video you viewed. (Spelling and grammar errors: Every word spelled wrong you will list in a separate document, and the end of the week you'll be tested on the misspelled words. A score of 100% is mandatory. The test will be retaken until all words are spelled correctly. Grammatical errors must be corrected, regardless of how much of the summary needs to be rewritten. Additionally, any lifting from Wiki or anywhere else, the paper will have to be entirely rewritten.)
► All 5 video summaries will be due at the end of the week, on FRIDAYS by midnight, or be considered LATE. If handed in ON TIME, I will correct all work by the following Thursday, before the next batch of 5 are handed in.
*EACH VIDEO SUMMARY MUST HAVE*:
1. NAME OF VIDEO in title or subtitle.
2. DATE VIEWED.
3. Why you chose to view this particular video (or several videos within a single subject)?
4. Did you like it? Why? or Why Not?
(This 1-4 list must be above the summary paragraph for each video viewed.)
VIDEO LIST (Short list. You are welcome to find your own video as well, as long as they fill an academic requirement in English, Math, Science, Arts...etc.)
ONLY CLICK ON VIDEO LINKS as there are a huge amount of ads on these sites. NEVER PRESS ANY DOWNLOAD BUTTONS. EVER! All videos should be viewed through your browser window, i.e. the internet. Do NOT download them to your computer!:
SHORT CLIPS--Select several videos in any one section to total at least half hour worth of viewing: http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/videos.html
CLICK ON ONLY THE IMAGES THAT ARE CIRCLED IN RED (8 per page in 2 rows of 4):